Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Here It Goes...

I've never had a blog before, and I don't expect this to be successful. I've tried to write in a diary or journal, but I get bored quickly. That will probably happen here as well.

My fiance and I have a three year long engagement, which is amazing and horrible all at the same time. In a perfect world, I could get married to him within six months. However, as we are both in school, three years is the soonest we can get married without it being financially irresponsible and extremely hectic. Hopefully, Tadd will be off to law school after our summer wedding, and I will be working on my Master's degree. Of course, a lot could change in three years. I try to remember that I don't have it all figured out.


It's hard to remember that all of this stress will be worthwhile, but I keep trying to remember that God knows every plan He has for me, and that those are sometimes not at ALL what I had planned for myself. He knows best!


-Jayna

No comments:

Post a Comment