Friday, July 20, 2012

So tired...

This past year had been a roller coaster ride when it comes to my sleep schedule. I don't really know what it is, but for some reason I am always sleepy when I shouldn't be and always awake when I should be sleeping. I never sleep the same hours. For example, I woke up at four this morning and haven't been able to go back to sleep. I don't have to be at work until 8:30, so I've been sitting around doing random things. Isn't that horrible? I wish I could just sleep when it is dark outside and be awake and chipper when it is light out.

Oh, well.

On the bright side, maybe after work I'll be able to get some wedding planning done. Tadd and I are still trying to figure out a color scheme, as I'm not going to purchase anything without a definite color in mind.  I'm trying to be budget-friendly!

Love,
Jayna

No comments:

Post a Comment